THIS CLAMP WORKS ON ALL STANDARD ARCA/1.5″ DOVETAIL RAILS
Note: We sometimes have clamps available that are not in original packaging (they have been parted out from a kit). These will be available for a 10% discount, and will not include the original box or the Area 419 vinyl sticker that is included with packaged clamps.
– Proprietary two-stage screw design.
- Clamping screw features two different thread pitches. The coarse 16tpi is used when no tension is on clamp, allowing rapid movement of the clamp vs others on the market. With high speed comes low torque though, so to counteract this as soon as the clamp sees tension it will switch to the 32tpi threads in the knob to give you extra torque when not using on an ARCALOCK rail.
- ~1/4 Turn releases the clamp from the detents on the ARCALOCK rail for movement
- One Turn releases clamp to be removed from rail
– Clamp directly bolts to Atlas Bipods using their factory hardware (excluding the 2-screw bipods. QD and NC only)
– Moving side of clamp is dovetailed on both sides to prevent tilt
– Knob/Screw design prevents the clamp from being able to fall apart if you loosen it too far
– Clamp and knob machined in house from 6061-T6 Aluminum
– Screw is turned from 303 Stainless Steel
– Type III Hardcoat Black anodized clamp and Gold anodized knob
– Clamp Weight: 72.5 Grams