At Area 419 we decided that there were no scope bases on the market that really met our requirements for quality, so we made our own. Its all in the little details that set this base apart from the competition. These are machined in house on our 4-axis HAAS VMC from 7075 Aluminum. Straight off the mill there is not a single sharp edge left, all corners are radiused and any necessary harsh corners are chamfered. Just like all of the other Picatinny products we make, we radius between the slots, and also radius the corners of the lugs to prevent any snag areas and give it a cleaner look.
- Integral machined in recoil lug bears against the front receiver ring to prevent any base shifting under recoil
- Compatible with #6 and #8 screws, no modification necessary
- All mating areas are 1:1 surface machined to exact profile of the Remington action for a solid fit
- The MOA angle, or lack of angle, of the base is guaranteed to be true to the spec due to advanced fixturing
- Machined to MIL-STD-1913
- Ejection port cut blends seamlessly into action and gives plenty of room for top loading ADL style rifles
- Type III Hardcoat Black anodized
- (4) 6-48 and (4) 8-40 Torx T10 screws and wrench included
- All screws are the same length and sized to not interfere with barrel threads, no more guessing which screw goes where
- #6 Screws = 15in/lb
- #8 Screws = 20in/lb
BERGARA PREMIER FIT INFORMATION: If your serial number prefix is A00000-F00000 you have a round action that has the hood over the recoil lug, and this rail WILL NOT fit. Serial numbers G00000 or higher are the Remington pattern with 8-40 holes and this rail WILL work.