At Area 419 we decided that there were no scope bases on the market that really met our requirements for quality, so we made our own. Its all in the little details that set this base apart from the competition. These are machined in house on our 4-axis HAAS VMC from 7075 Aluminum. Straight off the mill there is not a single sharp edge left, all corners are radiused and any necessary harsh corners are chamfered. Just like all of the other Picatinny products we make, we radius between the slots, and also radius the corners of the lugs to prevent any snag areas and give it a cleaner look.
- Comes with stainless recoil pin to work with receivers that have the hole available, rail will still work on those that do not
- As with our 700 rails, all screws are T10 Torx and the same length so no guessing which goes where
- The MOA angle of the base is guaranteed to be true to the spec due to advanced fixturing
- Machined to MIL-STD-1913
- Type III Hardcoat Black anodized
- Comes with a T10 Torx key
- Screw Torque = 15in/lb
- Fits Tikka T3 and T3X
There are no reviews yet.